Monday, February 8, 2010

Tolls From Dc To Ny What Is The Driving Distance Between NY-Boston, NY-Philadelphia And NY-Washing DC?? Fuel Charges And Toll Fee?

What is the driving distance between NY-Boston, NY-Philadelphia and NY-Washing DC?? fuel charges and toll fee? - tolls from dc to ny

...... OK From New York to Boston. Stay on I95 to I93. Go there, no toll is 233 miles. Suppose you get 20 miles per gallon, which is about 11.5 liters. $ 3.00 per gallon. (atleast thats how it is here on the West Coast. $ 34.50.

New York, Philadelphia. Not so easy, at least without paying a toll on the bridge in Jersey. The easiest way is through the Holland Tunnel to get to the south of the exit NJTP Marlton Pike. Then go right into West Philadelphia. 95 miles. 5 gallons. $ 15.00. But if you insist, no tolls, and tolls on the bridge in Jersey (which will be difficult to get out on), but once in Jersey, remain, stay through the Holland Tunnel, I287 to I78 south to to US206. Go south on I95. I95 takes you straight to Philadelphia. 105 miles. The hotel is 5 gallons. At the same time $ $ 15. But tack for an hour.

And in New York to Washington, DC, more or less the same as Philadelphia. Stay on I95. New York, Philadelphia is 105 miles. Philadelphia to Washington DC is 138 miles. Total 243. Slightly more than 12 liters. $ 36.00

Hope that helps

0 comments:

Post a Comment