Friday, February 19, 2010

Pregnant Woman Making Love-videos Racist Video Games-- What Is Wrong With People? ?

Racist video games-- what is wrong with people? ? - pregnant woman making love-videos

Yup, found another pair of fouled-up games. Let me first say that I love video games, and freedom of expression. Many games are death and does not bother me. However, some games have openly about race hate lamb to a certain degree, and is designed for children at this end.

Ethnic cleansing "children learn that it is acceptable to kill someone who is not white." The goal of this game is to make a game of racial provocation and whether the aid is to promote the separation of races and have been positive, and what we want, "said Shawn Walker, President of the National Alliance. .. The people who made the game.
http://www.wlwt.com/family/4720628/detai ...

"Border Patrol" is to kill all the Mexicans. & Quot; The goal of killing as many people as possible, including pregnant women and children. "http://www .**********/ racist_anti Mexicans ...

It seems just a little ... I do not know ... oh racist? I am a little bit about my feelings in these games - of course, confused people like me, and I knew that racism is wrong ... but it is also a question of freedom of expression. Anyone can say or do whatever they want, provided they do not injure or take any other rights.

If any such games? Thoughts?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.amren.com/ar/1991/07/index.ht ...

Post a Comment